Monday, February 28, 2011

Bannack Fast Action Shots

1.
Knock Knock
This was my ghost shot. I had a 6 second shutter speed and I had Virginia stand still the whole 6 seconds, and Blake stood there for 3 seconds and then dove behind the door area. It gave it a really eery cool effect like he was haunting her and she didnt even realize it.

2.
Share the Love
This is def one of my fave shots I have taken. I had everyone hold hands and jump while I clicked a fast shutter speed and captured them in mid air. My shutter was about 1/320sec to capture them perfectly like this. I love everyone's expression. I added a slight adjustment as well. 

1-2. 2/22/2011, Bannack Montana, 1/320, 6 sec,  f/4, f/5.6, Canon PowerShot SX210 IS 

1 comment:

  1. Cassie Legge-
    I like your shots that you took through the hole in the wood. That was pretty cool and an original idea. I think your hdr shots are good, but I think next time you should look for some subject matter that is more diverse as far as lighting values goes. I guess that’s a little difficult with the snow and stuff but the bushes are a great example of contrast. Good work!

    ReplyDelete