Saturday, February 12, 2011

Edge Effects

1. Helping Hands
This was a photo I took while I was doing the portraits blog. I adjusted the levels slightly and decided to use the sprayed edges effect. I thought it gave it more of a fairytale effect. 

2. ManLand
I  just wanted to capture this moment while the boys were in their own little world talking about cars. I used the brushed edges effect to make it more manly because it feels like a manly picture. 

3. Peas in a Pod
This was taken one night while my best friend Merinda and I had a sleepover in the living room. We had to capture that night. I used the burned edges effect and added a stroke to bring more attention to our faces. Merinda and I always joke about how opposite we are, and I think the border accents that.

Before:

1. Helping Hands, 2/5/2011-3:50pm, Rexburg, Id, 1/200 sec, f/8, Canon PowerShot SX210 IS
2. ManLand, 1/22/2011-2:28pm, Rexburg, Id, 1/25 sec, f/8, Canon PowerShot SX210 IS
3. Peas in a Pod, 2/5/2011-8:35pm, Rexburg, Id, 1/60 sec, f/8, Canon PowerShot SX210 IS





No comments:

Post a Comment