Saturday, February 12, 2011

Scanography

1. Musical Epiphany 
This was the scan that was unedited. I took my guitar chord to my amp and all of the picks I collect and arranged them. I wanted it to be colorful. 


2. I Spy
This was my collage scan. I scanned what feels like a million images, and I couldnt decide on one, so I decided to use them all. I wanted to replicate the "I Spy" books that I loved as a kid. I just did a black background and selected each different item from the scans and copied them a couple times and sized them and splurged them on the screen. Have fun exploring ;) 

Scans:











*Scanned in the Spori Lab 2/12/2011*

1 comment:

  1. Casse-
    It must have taken you a long time to do the scanography. It looks great and follows a cool theme. The colors work well together. The background is also pretty cool and gives it the real I Spy look from the books. Great job, it looks good.

    ReplyDelete